[OT] aspiring game developers

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Oct 2 11:10:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 02:24  AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Geoff Canyon has also done some phenomenal (and I do mean phenomenal)
> game
> stuff with vectors.  I'm hoping he'll post his experiments and formulas
> sometime.

Hear hear!

Thanks for the tips Scott- it does sound encouraging.

What about the game Bubble Bees on Orisinal? When you draw a bubble it
seems to render the bubble with vector graphics, with some kind of
lense flare effect. The bubble has a very fine look.

Also how do you think Flash and Rev stack up performance wise- for
graphics, video and audio?

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com