Networking Mac/PC Windows XP

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Nov 26 13:58:18 EST 2003

Don't waste your time trying to make Rev do this -- shareware to the rescue!

Get IPNETROUTER for your Mac. It will allow it to be a router for up
to 256 machines on your home network.

http://www.sustworks.com/site/prod_ipr_overview.html

I used an old Mac SE30 as a router for years on a DSL line and it
worked great. The 68k version is $50; the OSX version is about $90.

For that much money, one also might consider a hardware router which
is a better solution for me - I like the Linksys models, with built
in hub and web-based setup.

sqb