way to bypass "default browser"?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Nov 25 22:16:00 EST 2003

On Nov 25, 2003, at 7:56 PM, Terry Judd wrote:
>> That's Mac OS only of course. My suggestion about altBrowser wouldn't
>> only work on Windows - I misread the original post.
>
> I thought altBrowser was Windows only. Has a Mac version surfaced
> recently?

Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say "altBrowser would only work on
Windows". Chipp Walters solicited feedback about making altBrowser work
on Mac OS X with the new Apple WebKit. Haven't heard anything about it
recently though.

But do buy a copy of altbrowser.dll and tell them you want a Mac
version too :-)

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>