mono sounds to left and right sound channel

Axel Buchner axel.buchner at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Nov 25 15:51:07 EST 2003

Rick,

thanks for your response!

> Are you trying to create stereo effect by doing this?

No, I want people to listen to one of two different sounds, one played
at the left and one at the right ear, and to react quickly to the sound
they attend to while they try not to be too distracted by the other
sound. The sounds would be clearly distinguishable sounds such as
animal and instrument sounds. They don't fuse.

I work at a university, and this is needed for some of our experiments
on human auditory attention.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this in Revolusion?

Axel