Clipping - how to ?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Nov 25 06:19:06 EST 2003

> You could move a group into a stack and set the stack's windowshape property
> to any masked image.  It the clipped region must be bound to the card rather
> than in a separate stack I'm stumped.
>
> What are you making?

Something similar to a magnifying glass...

But you actually gave me an idea : I could move a group into a stack, set
the stack's windowshape property to any masked image, and define this
stack as a palette... Then, on the main stack, I could show the palette at
the mouseloc when the cursor moves over certain areas...
I have to try that...

Nevertheless it would be nice to use any graphic ctrl as a clipping region,
and be able to change shape / points of that graphic on the fly...

Thanks,
JB