Making Screensavers with Revolution

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Mon Nov 24 17:28:50 EST 2003

Hi Jim,

I tried the mousemove method:

on mousemove
  quit
End mousemove

But it does not work on the Windows OS for a screensaver application (.scr).
The screensaver will launch from Windows but immediately quits as if you
moved the mouse... Even if the mouse is completely stationary.

It is my understanding that Windows handles all of the functions of a
screensaver made in the .scr format but your application has to have a
function that waits for the Windows message sent to it to know when to quit.

I need to know what that message name is or how it is implemented.  I did
some searching around but haven't found anything yet...

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Brown
Cyber-NY Interactive