Bugzilla confuses me

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 05:52:42 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:13:22 +1030,  "Monte Goulding"
<monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

>You've found a bug in the IDE... You need to do two things:
>  - report it to bugzilla
>  - edit your group label via script rather than the inspector

Turns out that this bug has been reported before (bug number 160),
but it was reported in relation to an earlier version of RunRev. I
wanted to add a comment saying "still not fixed in 2.1.2" but I
couldn't see how to do this. There doesn't seem to be any button etc
in the Bugzilla web page saying "add an additional comment". There's
a **box** for additional comments, and there's a button for adding an
attachment, but no way that I can see of getting additional comments
onto the database after the initial report of the bug. Of course
there must be a way, but what is it?

It would be great for bugzilla dummies like me if RevZilla had a way
of updating an existing bug description, but I don't think it does
(Ken?).

While I'm admitting to confusion, can anyone explain how I can get my
votes back? It seems that I used up my votes weeks or even months
ago, and now I can't vote for anything else. This can't be the way it
was meant to be.

Graham