libURL get request Yahoo Quotes

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Nov 24 01:31:18 EST 2003

I've done this without any problem so I would like to hear more details
of your processing failures. Have you checked out the libURLSetLogField
command? It is very good for debugging connection problems as it allows
you to see all the underlying messages that are coming & going.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/