Palette window "stuck" at screenloc?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Nov 24 00:20:41 EST 2003

I am have created a small palette stack with a table of contents in a
field

If I move the palette and close it, then reopen it by script... it
opens at the screenloc... right on top of the main presentation, dead
center on the screen.

I can't seem to change this behavior. The goal is to get the palette to
open with the top left of its rect just under the topleft of the main
presentation window. Then allow the user to move it off the main
presentation window if he wants to later, but certainly not right on
top over   the main window.

case "table of contents"
   palette "toc" at 200,200
   break

doesn't work...

I think I am missing something simple here, but couldn't find it in the
docs.

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery