Issues with Pop-up Button on Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Nov 21 23:31:37 EST 2003

This is a bug I ran into myself, and only happens when you use the popup
command in Windows; what happens is that instaed of the popup command
being modal (i.e. waiting until the mouse is released), it is not, so it
immediately continues running the script after the popup command.

Here's how I got around it - add the following *after* the "popup btn"
command:

  if the platform is "Win32" then
    wait until the mouse is up with messages
  end if

FYI: This is already in Bugzilla as Bug #423. It was put on the list on
8/22/03 and has yet to be assigned to anyone.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com