Avoiding the found box

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri Nov 21 15:21:49 EST 2003

I'm implementing a simple find text in a field feature. When I do a
find it puts a box around the found text. What I do is get the
foundline and then hilite the foundline. This works OK except on
Windows it looks like the last letter of the found text is blacked out.

I do want to be able to "find next" so resetting "find empty" doesn't
work for me because it resets the start of what would be the next find.

Is there a simple solution I'm missing? It is only cosmetic but is
noticeable.

Bill Vlahos