Import Full Formated Text

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 20 18:30:01 EST 2003

On Thursday, November 20, 2003, at 03:00  PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> That's an awesome idea, Mark... I vote for this as well.
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software

Yep! that's me, the awesome idea man. :-)

I needed this for the foundation for my own Meaningful Text Markup
Language that I use to extend Rev's HTML rendering feature set. I've
added extensible markup to the existing HTML capability that a user can
implement without ever seeing any of the changing markup. I've learned
so very much from monitoring this list. I'm sorry that I'm still just a
newbie when it comes to transcript. I can get where I'm going but I
can't contribute much yet.

Thanks for the encouragement,

Mark