How to add a field to a stack of 50 cards

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Nov 20 09:17:24 EST 2003

The way described by others is absolutely correct: edit the group,
create the button, stop editing the group.

But under the heading of shameless plugs allow me to mention that
Navigator (a plugin for Rev) allows you to move objects into and out of
groups just by dragging them in the list in Navigator.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com