How to add a field to a stack of 50 cards

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Nov 19 11:01:05 EST 2003

On Nov 18, 2003, at 10:35 AM, Jason Rippetoe wrote:

> I guess I missed something when I read up on groups.
>
> Your way is much, much better. Thank you.

Another nifty thing about the way Phil described, is that when you are
done editing the group, you don't even have to click "Edit Group" again
to stop editing. You can just go to Browse Tool mode (Command-9), and
the group edit will be applied also.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>