RTF export

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 19 13:46:25 EST 2003

Hi all,  More text issues.

on mouseUp
   put the RTFText of field 1 into URL "file:test.rtf"
end mouseUp

in my sample stack I put another button to export my styled text.

The field has:
(			Centered Title field 1

Body text. Body text. Body text. Body text. Body text. Body text. Body
text. Body text.Body text.Body text. Body text. Body text. Body text.
Body text. Body text. Body text. Body text. Body text. Body text. Body
text.Body text. Body text.Body text.Body text.Body text.Body text. Body
text.    ) with various Bolds, Italics, Colors, Sizes etc.

The export has:
( 			Centered Title field 1

Body    )

Question 1: Why did not all of the text get exported?

I tried this with Formatted text that was edited in two ways. The field
3 was formatted live from the font menu. The field 1 content one was
formatted from within the property inspector using the font menu.

Quesiton2: Why does the "Content Property Pane" formatted text export
to RTF intact, but not the formatting of text live from in the field
itself?

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III 	 ð 2003 ð	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102