Import Full Formated Text

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 19 12:58:57 EST 2003

ken,

I guess you really did hit the nail on the head. But, I guess that I
always thought the complete opposite was true and that TEXT formating
has been around for years and that all the others(graphics, sound,
movies) were more proprietary. And yes most of these 'competitors'
don't play well with each other - but they are 'simple' apps and not
development tools. --- my .02 cents worth here -- I just expect more
from a development tool. I don't even mind all of the workarounds I
have had to come up with for getting those apps to work together - you
know export as "" and then import as "" -- I have put up with that for
years...

Don't get me wrong, I am loving REV and that is actually the reason I
brought this up. I want to do more with it. I want to drop Director
(which will import some of my requested formats). I left Supercard
behind after the windows version died. I left HC behind after I found
SC.  I would like to leave them all behind and know that I can do what
ever I want to in REV and it will be the best damn app around....
FWIW

Thanks Ken,

Tom