Faceless CGI: force output to be interpreted by Apache

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Nov 16 22:11:19 EST 2003

We use SSI for a number of functions when returning html pages to
users from our site. Problem: stnOut from an xTalk CGI script is not
parsed by apache.. there or the SSI calls to apache's "include" module
are not triggered.

Of course we can write our scripts to pull in the requisite chunks in
the same places that we have apache do it. Put things can get sticky
and if would be better if we could force stnOut back through apache
before it leaves the pipe back out to the browser/client. any hope?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
katir at hindu.org