Help Please

Steve Laming steve.laming at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 15 18:36:16 EST 2003

Hi I am new to revolution, I would like to be able to change the background
color of an image from a button.

I have tried set backgroundColor but I get the error:

  • There was an Execution Error at 11:34:24 PM
Error description:  Object: can't set object property
Object: button id 1898 of card id 1002 of stack "C:/Program
Files/Revolution 1.1.1/My Programs/Guitar/Scales.rev"
set backgroundColor of graphic 605 to 0,0,0
Value: 605

The graphic has a  name of 605

Do I need to enable any options to allow this.  Or am I going about it the
wrong way.

Thanks in advance

Steve