What's Really Important/feedback please

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Nov 15 14:32:52 EST 2003

Hi Rob,

It is a demonstration product.  If the folks at RunRev like some aspect of
what they see, then it would be up to them to implement any such parts.  I
dunno... didn't think much beyond that.  People could use it in
conjunction with downloading the 30-day trial version I suppose...

Mind you, when I say 'final project' it probably sounds much  more
grandiose than it is.  We will have about 3 months to to do a lit search,
design the thing and write a written justification for it.  While living
out the other parts of our lives such as working, eating, sleeping...

Still, the current IDE has no 'scaffolding' (as they say in the ed biz) to
assist people who know nothing at all about scripting or making things
themselves, so perhaps any little contribution as I can make will be
better than nothing.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

Judy