OS 10.3 no launch Rev docs -- apple script ???

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Nov 11 13:35:36 EST 2003

Alex Rice wrote:

> 10.3.1 is released in Software Update.

I couldn't find a list of fixes -- got a URL?

Apple's page for the update at
<http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/apple/macosxupdate_10_3_1.html> has
no list, and the installer includes no Read Me.

I'll probably upgrade soon myself now that they're past dot-oh.  It just
feels dirty, after paying $450 to get a working version of OS X (10.0 and
10.1 were arguably of beta quality).  $5 billion in cash reserves and no
price break for loyal customers....

   Q: What's the difference between a big software development company
      and a small one?

   A: The small one releases beta versions marked as "beta", while the
      big one releases beta versions as "1.0."

:)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation