Revolution Seminar?

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Tue Nov 11 07:46:15 EST 2003

Dear listees,

We are considering holding a paid Revolution seminar, in conjunction with
attending MacWorld in San Francisco in January.

If such a thing were to come about, how many of you would be interested/able
to attend? What topics would you like to see discussed?

If you think you would be likely to attend, please send an email to me,
personally, NOT to the list, heather at runrev.com, with "seminar" in the
subject line.

If you have an idea for a topic you'd like to see addressed, feel free to
post to the list, it should be an interesting discussion.

Regards,

Heather
--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools