Looking for a library to implement Isometric Worlds in Runrev

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 22:21:59 EST 2003

Hi Revolutionaries,

Recently, we have seen some extraordinary
developments for this platform:
the altBrowser DLL, the openGL game builder,
the FMOD dll (I have hear streaming music for
hours within a stack)and more, so I dare to ask:

Is anyone developing a library to build isometric
worlds in Runrev? This is a worthy addition to
the choices already mentioned.

If any of you, is able AND were to build one library
for this task, How much it will cost?

If more users are interested, we can discuss features
right here, or send comments to my mail.

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro Tejada

=====
Visit my site: