Two questions

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 10 17:29:35 EST 2003

OK, KEN,

but isn't that at least a part of the reason for geometry etc. (to
change things on screen when things have been changed - i.e. one way of
things changing is by changing the screen size , right?)

But I regress,

Let me know what you find Ken and what you think.

Thanks

Tom

PS I have a possible project that you might be interested in. Offlist
of course.