Window Resizing Head-scratcher...

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 10 12:47:05 EST 2003

Jason,
Although I 'was' trying to make room for the menus and dock I still had
the same problem when resizing my own screen from the 1024x down to
800x. I tried hiding the menus etc. and still had the same problem you
found. So the underlying issue was the same.
I also noticed it only affected the main window (no. 2 below) and not
substacks and that it was only a Mac OSX issue. I would consider that a
'bug' in my opinion.
I will try your work around and see if that fixes it here.

Did you play around with the "Try setting the windowBoundingRect to the
screenRect" as was suggested? I did and did not see the expected
results at all... I think that is for something different.

Thanks again,
Tom