Building and cursor Problem

Pierre Bernaert pierre.bernaert at mac.com
Sun Nov 9 18:56:17 EST 2003

Hi Scott,

The problem is the reverse, I want as I could expect to have the IBeam
cursor when going over the field I can type into. I think this is a
normal behavior for fields that can be modified.
In other words why, after building when entering the cursor into the
card (Outside the field) have I the busy cursor although no script
should be running ?
And why although a MouseEntrer's script in the field setting the
lockCusor to true and a set cursor to IBeam I don't get the IBeam
Cursor and stay with a non spinning busy cursor ?

Thanks

Pierre