need advice form Guru - traffic light app

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Nov 9 17:40:50 EST 2003

I suggest you use sockets and have each computer broadcast on a
specific port number when it's traffic light changes state. All the
computers need to be listening on that same port number and they can
change their states according to the messages they receive. If you need
some example scripts, let me know.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au