2.1.1 better and reliable ... but

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Nov 9 02:08:37 EST 2003

Beating a dead horse: what keyboard issue? I don't think that's been
mentioned in this conversation previously.  The directory issue as
described happens only on Windows and only when running a stack with
Revolution without the development environment. I run stacks in the
development environment, and I build standalones. Neither of those
situations are affected. You might operate differently, but even so
fixing the directory issue is just a few lines of transcript.

So "being unable to use the correct keyboard" may be a large issue
(sounds like it) but I still don't see how the directory issue is a
dealbreaker, especially since 2.1 adds so many other features and
bugfixes.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com