use-revolution Digest, Vol 2, Issue 36

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Fri Nov 7 10:07:37 EST 2003

Klaus,

Thanks for the references.
On Thursday, November 6, 2003, at 11:16 PM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Do you mean this one:
>
> http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~tfurukaw/RunRev/dbindex.html

This is a really great cgi development reference.

> ???
>
> Or do you mean:
>
> go stack "http://www.xyz.com/staxx/your_stack.rev" ##?
>
> In this case the stack will of course be downloaded, but only into
> memory...
>
> And is gone after quitting unless you provide a "save" button or
> something like that...

So in the second example do you mean to say all I need to do is provide
a player stack to an enduser with a button that references the desired
stack stack on any public server?  This seems too easy.  I will try it
immediately.  :-)

> Thanks again

Thanks again.  I will sing your praises at camp this weekend!

Best regards

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
Public Beta available Now!