revGoURL help

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 6 15:22:28 EST 2003

Thanks to all for a lot of useful information, but I'm still not
achieving my goal.  Which is to build a Standalone for Mac and PC and
to have each of these to be able to open a file "Gen.html".

> I've got a file "Gen.html" on my desktop (OS X) along with my RunRev
> application.  The following script will open "Gen.html" while in
> Runtime but the Standalone does not work:
>
> on mouseUp
>    set the itemDelimiter to "/"
>    put (item 1 to -2 of the effective fileName of this stack)&"/" into
> myFolderName
>    get "file:"&myFolderName&"gen.html"
>    revGoURL it  --- This works in Runtime but not in standalone
> end mouseUp
>
> I do have Internet Script Libraries checked  in the Distribution
> Builder.  Can anyone help?

I now understand what Klaus and others are saying about file path
problems, but how can I package my standalones (Mac and PC) with a file
  "GenHTML"  and have them able to locate and open this file?

Your help is much appreciated!

Roger