Animation with Sliding or Walking figures

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 22:15:43 EST 2003

Hi Revolutionaries,

I uploaded a file to my website, that shows
an animated walking figure.

http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/walkingMan.zip

I was testing this link in the web browser Opera
and I got these three different results:

1) if you click in the link to download the file,
you are redirected to a yahoo page that says that
the file does not exist...

2) if you use Right-click to choose "Save target as"
then you get the same HTML file from yahoo.

3) if you copy the link and paste in the address bar
then the Zip file downloads correctly.

Al

=====
Visit my site: