Converting times

JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au
Wed Nov 5 20:36:48 EST 2003

"J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> replied:
> Do your scripts have anything in them besides what you posted? I just
> tried all three examples and correctly got "8:17 AM" each time.

Nope, exactly as written - in the message box.

I tried restarting my Mac and doing it again - still the same.
I even tried it on a Windows PC - still the same.

Details:
Mac PowerBook G4 Titanium, OS X 10.2.8, Rev 2.1, International time
region: Australia (12-hour clock)
PC Compaq DeskPro, Windows 2000, Rev 2.1, Regional time settings: "h:mm:ss
tt"
Currently on daylight saving time (getting desperate to find an
explanation! :-) )

Regards,

Jonathan Cooper
Manager of Information / Website
Art Gallery of New South Wales
Sydney, Australia
http://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au

This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or disclose
the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
 Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal
advice or commitment by the sender or the Art Gallery of NSW  (ABN 24 934
492 575) or its related entities.