Develop on Windows or Mac?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Nov 5 10:32:33 EST 2003

On Nov 4, 2003, at 7:51 PM, Paul Stary wrote:

> I have used Mac since 1984, but have developed some reasonable PC
> skills in the last 10 years. I still work on Mac for personal
> productivity, but find myself moving lots of my engineering stuff to
> PC just because that's the world view.
>
> Since I am soon to have both a G4 1.25 GHz. (Dual Boot) w/1.5 GB RAM
> running OS 9.2.2 and a Pentium 4 2.66 GHz, 533 FSB, 1 GB RAM XP
> machines available to me for a massive Revolution development project,
> which one should I develop on?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Paul Stary

Paul,

I've developed projects for both machines.  You will be more
productive, and faster on the Mac than
in the Windows environment - fewer quirks, crashes, etc.  Then move
your project over to the Windows
environment to work out the bugs there for that operating system.

That's my 2 cents.

Good luck!

Rick Harrison