DBuilder- sets "bottomColor" to 0,0,0?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Nov 3 18:55:20 EST 2003

On Nov 3, 2003, at 4:42 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> Does the black outline appear around things like scrollbars?

Yep, the background of the scrollbar appears all black. For buttons and
fields it's not a full outline it's more like a black drop shadow.

Is that what you are seeing? If you set the bottomColor to a lighter
color, then build again, does it look more normal?

>  If so then I have seen this.  It seems if I do a build on Mac OS X
> for windows that this happens.

I'm seeing it building on OS X, for both OS X and Windows targets.

The worst part is that it's inconsistent for each look and feel. For a
single standalone app , selecting look and feel at launch time, I see:

Mac Appearance Mgr: fields, buttons and scrollbars looks OK
Mac OS : black drop shadows on fields and buttons, black background of
scrollbar
Windows: black drop shadows on fields and buttons, normal scrollbar

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>