Losing the amateur

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 3 10:42:38 EST 2003

Thanks for the response Heather.
(and I can't wait for my manuals) p.s. I heard they were just what is
in the built-in help file. Is it true? Are there, can there be any
'more' examples put in. I very rarely need or use the ones I see. I
usually am looking for something else when I look up a word and as such
the examples have not really helped. maybe a don't use example as well.
FWIW

I have re-awakened with Revolution that part of me that died when SC
stopped going cross-platform. I am starting to get creative again.
Which I could not seem to find with Director.

Let's get on with the Revolution.

Tom