More about PNG

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 3 08:39:11 EST 2003

Ken,

All of that is as should be expected. changing the opacity is what is
letting the colors fade between what is behind it.
I tried a number of effects and imports and they all acted correctly.

So what did you want to happen? Try the same image at 100 opacity and
import it then set the ink to blend it will or should be close to what
it looked like when in PS 50%.

If you need a png  to be translucent then blend it in REV. If you need
it to have an invisible cut out then do it in PS. if you need special
inks I think that png might not be the way to go.

The real problem I think  is that most of the inks seem to work a
little different than I remember in SC. What gives?

Tom