Losing the amateur.

David Kwinter david at kwinter.ca
Mon Nov 3 00:48:34 EST 2003

I agree completely with Ryon. I think Revolution 1.1.1 and the 2.x are
completely different products. The upgrade was far from seamless in
both functionality and hobbyist-appeal. Does anyone else have large
projects which run fine in 1.1.1 but not any 2.x? Like the concorde,
for the meantime the future is behind us.