Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 2 18:46:34 EST 2003

My question is:
If I have already created a main stack with a bunch of cards in it then
how can I add a splash screen to it? Can I make a substack open up
first then go to the main stack? If not how else can I do this? It
seems it is an important preplanning stage then to decide if you are
going to need a splash screen.

Thanks all,

Tom

On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 02:51 PM, Alex Rice wrote:
>> What is a substack and how do you use it
> For example an application might use substacks for a preferences
> window, and a toolbar window. And use the mainstack for the main
> window. Or use the mainstack for a "splash" screen, and use a substack
> for other windows.

Thomas J McGrath III
Advanced Media Group

220 Drake Rd.