FMODforRev Internet Streaming

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Nov 2 13:46:33 EST 2003

Thanks thousand times William !

I don't have time to work on those tasks at the moment but your post and
stack are carefully stored in security for future uses :-)

Have a nice Sunday,

Best Regards and thanks again, Pierre

Le dim 02/11/2003 à 18:29, WIlliam Griffin a écrit :
> Hey folks,
> I suspected that we could do streaming files from the net with
> FMODforRev external.
> But didn't get a chance to test it until the other night.
> Here's how
> I made a field and put the URL in it and did on return in field but
> of course you could do buttons or a list of URLS and mouseUp handle or
> such.
> I put a new button in the FMOD Example stack so everything was already
> set to go, as far as setting up the external goes..
> You will need to add you own to the one you downloaded today
>
> on mouseUp
>    put 1 into TheChannelNum
> --- here's the URL i used you could of course replace with your own
> choice of streaming music URL
>   put "http://205.188.234.65:8006" into theSoundPath  -- philosomatika
> my favorite internet radio trance
>    set the curSndChan of me to FfROpenAndPlayStream(theSoundPath,-1)
> end mouseUp
>
> Shaaazam! music over the internet.
>
> As before the FMODforRev stack and external are available here:
> Mac Version: http://www.igame3d.com/FMODforRev.sit
> PC Version: http://www.igame3d.com/FMODforRev.zip
>
> Just remember to COPY the FMODforRev external to the Revolution
> application path, before opening your stack.
>
> William Griffin & Tobias Opfermann.
> info at igame3d.com

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores at easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"