2.0.2 now available

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Sun Nov 2 08:58:04 EST 2003

Hello Heather,

I'm a little slow...no...a lot slow on requesting this, but I never
received my new unlock code for upgrading from 1.1.1 to 2.0.2>.  I've
been so focused on creating my app that I've had 1.1.1 blinders on.
 Well, now's the time for me to move to RunRev 2.  I downloaded 2.0.3
this morning...then went back thru my email and discovered that I needed
a new code.

Please forward this as soon as you have the opportunity.

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn
ALPTEX, Inc.