Revolution review in MacAddict

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 01:20:48 EST 2003

>>For those interested, a review of Revolution 2.1 from the November issue
>>is available online.  The URL is
>><http://www.macaddict.com/issues/0311/rev.runtime.html>.
>
>I would like to see this scripting language called Transport!

Yeah, that is a small inaccuracy.  I actually learned about this article
over on revJournal.  The url to that article is
<http://www.revjournal.com/comments.php?id=P54_0_1_0>.  I'd been watching
the MacAddict site, waiting for the article to go online so I could read it.
  In the revJournal article, Alan Golub mentions that the language was
incorrectly named Transport, and several other inaccuracies of the article.

Scott Slaugh