Books on RunRev

Danny Grizzle danny at mogulhost.com
Sat May 31 14:54:01 EDT 2003

On 5/31/03 2:18 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> If Apple (or any major OS vendor) wants to evangelize Rev, I think it would
> be in their mutual interest to do so.

FWIW - I got a call from my Apple Xserve Business Development rep day before
yesterday. I told him I was considering a project in Runtime Revolution,
which he had never heard of. He said, "there are 8 of us in this department
at Apple, and we have upper management's ear." I told him Revolution 2.0 had
shipped that day. He took down the RunRev URL and promised to check it out.

Danny Grizzle