Discover revolution, would like comparison with ToolBook

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sat May 31 10:10:02 EDT 2003

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 16:53 Europe/Vienna, rebolask at free.fr
wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion the real problem will be "Ich spreche
> deutsch ... nicht zehr gut " :)
>
>> On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 12:32 Europe/Vienna, Richard Gaskin
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't think there's another tool as close to ToolBook as Rev.  And
>>> if by
>>> chance you find yourself doing contract work for the Munich
>>> government,
>>> you'd have to use a tool that can deploy on Linux ;)
>>> <http://news.com.com/2100-1016-1010740.html>

Hello rebolask,
that has nothing to do with german speaking...
Richard was refering to the great news some days ago, that the Gov of
the german city Munich has definitly changed from M$ to Linux now. A
big point for real crossplatform tool like rev. So if you offer in the
future anything to the Munich Gov it must run on Linux...

A small step for this city but a big step for the humankind;)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539