typesetting (leading?)

Peterson Trethewey threemanifold at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 18:31:02 EDT 2003

Ach, I knew that no sooner than I posted, I would find
the answer myself.  The funky typsetting occurs only
when I force the text into the field by setting
something like htmlText or rtfText.  The field seems
to figure it out if it's font size property is set
higher than the maximum size of the text in it.

--- Peterson Trethewey <threemanifold at yahoo.com>