Stack and Substacks... And I love Revolution 2!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 30 13:24:02 EDT 2003

On 5/30/03 12:13 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

>> Just to clarify further, you can't save data to an application on Mac
>> OS either.
>

> Gee that's funny, I've been doing that for years.

I meant, a Revolution application. To maintain consistency across all
platforms, Rev apps don't allow data to be saved to themselves on any
platform -- even though technically Mac OS 9 apps would be able to do
so. (OS X apps can't save to themselves either, whether it's a Rev app
or any other.)

> What about Resources?
>
> And what do user properties do - go away? That wouldn't be any good.

If the resources and/or user properties are saved to a Rev app, then
yes, it won't work and they go away. You'll need to save these to
another file instead.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com