Release 2.0r2 - Unexplained CPU usage shoots to 100% - Part 2

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 11:53:00 EDT 2003

--- sims <sims at ezpzapps.com> wrote:

> >  >
> >  > If  cREVGeneral is the only one you have you
> can get
> >>  rid
> >>  of it by using:
> >>
> >  > set the customPropertySets of this stack to
> empty
>
> so, If  cREVGeneral is the ONLY one you have listed,
> then
> you should not get rid of it by setting the
> customPropertySets of
> this stack to empty?
>

> sims
>
> >DON'T DO THIS !!!  You'll remove _all_ the custom
> >properties, including the ones you may have used
> >yourself.
>
> --

Oh, do I still have time to stick my foot in my mouth
?
While I could try and hide behind the fact that if I
misread it someone else could too, that wouldn't be
fair on you.
My apologies, Sims ; I jumped the gun ; I just
wouldn't want people to start using that in an
unselective manner as it doesn't come with an undo.

Jan Schenkel.

=====