Release 2.0r2 - Unexplained CPU usage shoots to 100% - Part 2

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Thu May 29 11:48:00 EDT 2003

At 5:01 AM -0700 5/29/03, Ivers, Doug E wrote:
>I had the same bizarre problem and removing the prop set cRevGeneral
>resolved it.  Can someone shed some light on what's going on?  Why would
>this cause so much cpu activity?  Will I have to delete cRevGeneral from
>all my existing stacks?

You shouldn't remove it except as an emergency measure, when there's a
problem you can't resolve any other way. (The cRevGeneral custom property
set contains things like the style information for an object's script.)

Can someone who's had this problem send me a copy of the stack that causes
it? There's something I want to try. Thanks

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/