weird behavior in Rev 2.0

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 17:10:01 EDT 2003

I'm having a problem with a stack in version 2.0.  I
was editing some code, and all of a sudden things
starting responding very slowly.  I would click a
button and it would take 3 or 4 seconds before
anything happened.  I opened the Message Watcher, only
to find that Rev was sending some message called
cREVGeneral over and over again, probably close to 100
times per second.  I was able to trace it back to the
script I was working on.  I was just editing the
mouseUp handler of a field.  And I have no idea why it
would be sending this message.

It only happens with this one stack as far as I'm
aware.  Does anyone know what this message is and why
it's being sent?  I can post my code if someone
wishes, but I'm not sure it'll help since it doesn't
reference the cREVGeneral message at all.

Thanks,

=====
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally