Getting startet: [WAS:] Where find help about objects likelittleArrows?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat May 24 14:15:01 EDT 2003

> But in fact, I'm trying to find how to script a little arrow,
> but if it's possible IN THE DOCUMENTATION.

Actually, if you open the Object Library to place a "Little Arrows MacOS
Standard" object, when you click on it there is a description on how to
use it in the Library itself (read the lower-right hand scrolling
field). In fact, if you want, you can copy and paste the description
into a text file and print it for your reference.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/