Where find help about objects like littleArrows?

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sat May 24 04:41:00 EDT 2003

Thank you Richard for your precedent answer.
So now, I have a basic question:
I'm using LittleArrows: Okay.
But how is it possible to find how it works in a script?
If I press the up arrow or the down arrow, how may I find that in a script.
In SuperCard, it's "if the direction is up then".
So what in REV?.
But my question is not only about that. I don't want to ask each time the
list about all my problems.
In wich topic may I find how scripting about littlearrows, scrollbar,
progress, and all this kinds of objetcts.

Thank you so much!
Friendly
François

François Cuneo