What the Shell is wrong here?

David Glasgow David.Glasgow at cstone-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Wed May 21 08:57:00 EDT 2003

Despite the advice of Listers, I never managed to crack this one when I was struggling with it a few weeks back.  Some may enjoy rummaging in Windows underpants, but I don't.  I still think that for stacks at least, this should be a property that can be toggled within Transcript.

My underpant free solution was to burn the data stack onto CD compressed, and uncompress it onto the users HD on installation.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow

Courses HTTP://www.i-Psych.co.uk